Chris was incredible, hilarious and mind blowing. The audience adored him – Virgin AtlanticVirgin Atlantic
The audience loved him. He pitched his energy just right and was very sensitive to the energy the delegates brought as he was on quite early each day. They warmed to Chris very quickly and he dumbfounded them and us every time with his mind reading and wonderful tricks! – O2O2
Chris was the perfect host for the Crumbs Awards. Our guests were amazed, entertained and are still talking about his awesome and funny performance weeks later – Media ClashMedia Clash
From the moment he came on stage right through to the very end of the show, Chris had the audience captivated. Not only does each trick leave you wondering how on earth he did it, but the added comedy element has everyone thoroughly entertained throughout the whole of the act – never a dull moment. He left everyone talking about it for hours after the show – a very hard act to follow – The Senator Group at GleneaglesThe Senator Group at Gleneagles
Amazing, we’ve had such great feedback. Everyone loved him – AllianzAllianz
The client absolutely loved it. We have heard such great feedback you were a real hit! You made us feel very at ease, and it was so brilliant to weave in so many brand-appropriate elements to the show. Thank you for your hard work and focus in making this spot on.Alice at Alastair Currie Events for Thatchers Cider
One of the most exciting entertainers in Britain – The GuardianThe Guardian
I get it, you are searching for an amazing mind reader and hugely entertaining stage performer for your corporate entertainment, after dinner entertainment, cabaret or private party are you? Someone who can fill a room with energy and make even the most uninterested conference delegate laugh, cheer, engage and be amazed. Maybe you’re after an interactive performance from a mind-reading entertainer who has performed around the world to huge critical acclaim? Then you have just found the answer, and the answer is Cox. Chris Cox. Get in touch now, see photos of Chris in action, watch videos Chris in action or just keep reading to find out more.
Chris has headlined shows on Broadway, in London’s West End and Sydney Opera House. He’s been seen live by over 750,000 people and had two BBC TV Series. Chris Cox is one of the world’s most in demand after-dinner cabaret entertainers for corporate events and keynote speakers for unique business insights.. If you don’t already know about him check out the main section of his website here and find out why The Guardian called him ‘One of the most exciting entertainers in Britain.’
He’s available to read minds and perform exclusively at your private event, for corporate entertainment, after dinner speeches, product launches, keynotes, event hosting and more. He’s has performed throughout the globe for massive companies like Virgin Atlantic who have all been left awe-struck, entertained and amazed by his talents. Chris specialises in creating original, engaging and energising corporate entertainment that people will never forget. He’s already done it for Virgin Atlantic, O2, Disney, B.A.T, Thatchers Cider and Allianz in everywhere from the Hammersmith Apollo to 36,000 feet above the Atlantic.
Full of expertise, energy, and confidence, Chris delivers his award winning high energy, interactive and comedic mind reading show which will leave your audience amazed, inspired and entertained. Chris has been seen by over 750,000 on some of the biggest stages in the world and has been doing unique and bespoke corporate entertainment for multinational corporations for over fifteen years.
Most companies bring Chris in to provide 20 to 30 minutes of invigorating entertainment which will leave the delegates talking about it for days on it. Full of audience participation, laughter, warmth and amazement he is perfect for after dinner entertainment or to start you day off with a blast of energy. He can also combine his performance with hosting, emceeing and award giving.
Chris also delivers a truly original keynote which will be the talk of your conference. Looking at the magic of creativity and the psychology of change Chris offers real world examples which your staff can take home with them to improve their performance and manage change better. Including incredible interactive mind-reading effects and learnings based on knowledge from his work with Hugh Jackman, Heston Blumenthal and Harry Potter And The Cursed Child.
Chris is all about delivering an experience like no other. Unique. Energising. Hilarious. Mind Blowing.
Entertain you of course. Mixing the very best of his multi-award winning live act with the sorts of things you’ll have seen him do on TV and what you want from your event to deliver an unforgettable performance that engage, entertain and fill your delegates with energy. Full of audience participation this hugely visual form of mind-reading will have your audience laughing away and amazed that Chris knows exactly what they’re thinking. His enthusiasm and cheeky charm will leave your audience on a high remembering what happened to them and their colleagues for years to come.
He regularly starts the day for O2’s corporate evens with twenty minutes of hilarious mind-reading which sets every delegate up for an amazing day leaving them fully engaged, energised and in a great mood for the session to come. Chris’ team can provide private video links to live performances from corporate events on request. Chris has performed for over 750,00 people worldwide in places like New York’s Broadway, London’s West End and Sydney Opera House. He’s toured the USA, South Africa and Australia starring in the world’s biggest magic show ‘The Illusionists – Direct From Broadway” and is the star of his own BBC Show, “Chris Cox’s Mind Boggling Magic” and “Killer Magic.” He’s also the man behind the magic at Heston Blumenthal’s Fat Duck. So why not get one of the worlds most in demand performers to blow the minds of your audience? They’ll laugh, be amazed and bond over Chris’ amazing talent.
What clients say about Chris:
- “Chris was incredible, hilarious and mind blowing. The audience adored him” Virgin Atlantic
- “The audience loved him. He pitched his energy just right and was very sensitive to the energy the delegates brought as he was on quite early each day. They warmed to Chris very quickly and he dumbfounded them and us every time with his mind reading and wonderful tricks!” O2
- “Chris was the perfect host for the Crumbs Awards. Our guests were amazed, entertained and are still talking about his awesome and funny performance weeks later” Media Clash
- “From the moment he came on stage right through to the very end of the show, Chris had the audience captivated. Not only does each trick leave you wondering how on earth he did it, but the added comedy element has everyone thoroughly entertained throughout the whole of the act – never a dull moment. He left everyone talking about it for hours after the show – a very hard act to follow!” The Senator Group at Gleneagles
- “The client absolutely loved it. We have heard such great feedback you were a real hit! You made us feel very at ease, and it was so brilliant to weave in so many brand-appropriate elements to the show. Thank you for your hard work and focus in making this spot on.” Alice at Alastair Currie Events for Thatchers Cider
- “Chris was fantastic! Made the audience laugh and had some brilliant tricks!…..Some feedback I have been given already: “Thoroughly entertaining”, “Very surprising”, “Dazzling display of comic genius and magical prowess” Oxford International Marketing Services
- “Chris went down really well…he was brilliantly well received.” C&C Alpha Group
- “Amazing, we’ve had such great feedback. Everyone loved him” Allianz Insurance Plc
What the press say about Chris:
- ‘One of the most exciting entertainers in Britain. Sure to be playing bigger stages here and abroad soon….The hottest ticket in town’ The Guardian
- ‘Genuinely baffling… very impressive’ ***** The Sunday Express
- ‘Loveably geeky, a truly talented performer with simply astonishing tricks. Astonishingly Impressive. Prepare to be amazed. He does tricks that would make Jesus proud. Very funny & remarkable’ **** Time Out
- ‘Stunning…. has other magicians scratching their heads.’ The Times
- ‘Gobsmacking mentalism – this man’s comedy mindreading will perplex and amuse.’ Evening Standard
- ‘He’s brilliant, he’ll blow your mind!’ Ricky Gervais
- ‘Chris Cox is excellent. Go see him if you can’ Jonathan Ross
- ‘Get out of my head, you’re incredible’ Liam Payne, One Direction
Sure there are other mind-readers out there but no one can match the skill, experience, entertainment, comedy and amazement as Chris Cox. The world’s only mind reader, who can’t read minds. Get in touch now to see why Chris has been the secret weapon for some of the Globe’s biggest and most creative companies corporate events.Email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in this form.
If you’d like to see more videos of Chris’ live performances in the corporate environment for company away days, team building, skill refreshers and corporate events please get in touch using the form above.
Find out EVEN MORE about Chris!